The Foremost Reference to World Bank Notes
Employing a worldwide network of numismatics experts, the 23rd edition of the Standard Catalog of World Paper Money, Modern Issues, provides the most comprehensive and complete reference to world bank notes issued since 1961.
This industry-leading catalog features:
- Nearly 24,000 listings
- 14,000 illustrations for easy identification of notes and signature varieties
- Bank note values in two popularly available conditions
- Country signature charts for specific and accurate variety identification
- Hundreds of new bank note issues
- Updates of Bulgaria, Denmark and Fiji varieties and pricing
Tracy L. Schmidt worked for several years in the numismatics auction business before joining the Numismatics team at Krause Publications. She has an extensive editorial background in the field and serves as the lead editor for all paper money catalogs.